There are lots of ideas circulating on the web and in the media about freedom.
Our individual freedom and how we express our freedom.
In our next teaching series, we’ll be considering what real freedom looks like in the bible – in particular we will be exploring the book of Galatians.
We will be exploring the gospel.
- What is the Gospel?
- What does it look like to live by the law?
- What does freedom look like?
- What does it look like to live by Grace?
- What does the gospel look like in our church community?
- What do fruitful lives look like?
Jesus brings us true freedom and we want to know this as we gather to worship him on a Sunday – and as we continue to live by His grace throughout the week.
Let’s pray we all grow in the grace of Jesus, and delight in the good news of the gospel.
Join us in person or online from 27 February.